Read review posted by ornelas37 on Feb. 9, 2012, 4:11 p.m. for Dr. Kirk Yen - Oral Surgeon

Dr. Kirk Yen DDS - Oral Surgeon

4.5 based on 7 reviews

Rating out of 5 stars

San Jose, CA

Map & Address
Review by Stars: 2.5 on Link
The dentist was okay but when we received the bill both my insurance's paid one pays 90% and the other pays 10% and they said they paid a portion. so they send a bill to collection for 13$ really usually they write off the difference from the insurance. It cost me 700 to have a root canal and they couldnt write off the difference. Will never be going back there.
Agree 0 Disagree 0 Agree 0 Disagree 0